- Steel Ferrule with Chisel Tip
- 100 grain
- Standard and Crossbow Model (HBX)
- 1” fixed Blade Cutting Diameter
- 1 5/8” Expandable Cutting Diameter
- Offset Fixed Blades to induce spin
- 3 per pack
Cited my stryker crossbow in with field points hundred drain. Switch to the muzzy trocar H BX . Did not change my scope at all shot just like a field point. Shot broadhead many times was still sharp. I am sure it will work well in the field.
I always try a new Muzzy Broadhead, don't even look st the reviews. Been using Muzzy's since I was 15. Bad to the Bone. Broadhead functioned as advertised. Complete pass through shoot, deer went ~25 yds.